Friday, May 1, 2009

Newest Member of our Family

" Little Joe" was the name from the breeder, and we all liked it so much, we kept it.
Little JOE and Matt Our boys would like to proudly announce the newest member of our family. Yup... Jared and I finally gave in... the Easter Bunny brought the boys quite a surprise this year... a new puppy. He is a Corgi and and of course he is a boy, you think I would get a girl anything? Haven't had to deal with a puppy before but its like having another kid. The boys are having a blast with him.

4 comments:

Maria said...

He is so cute! But, you really should have got a girl...

Laundry said...

hahaha fun fun fun!!!! you should teach him how to fetch. they sell these really cool balls with throwers now that we use for my dogs. Saves the trouble from having to touch any slobber.. haha. and it is the one thing that will excersize our dogs enough to wear them out for at least ten minutes. haha depends on how long we play with them.

Melissa said...

He is so cute. My kids would love a dog as well I just don't think I'm ready for one.

Danny and Michelle Zamora Family said...

oh that is so awesome. A friend of mine has 3 corgies and just loves them to peices. I am hoping Danny will give into a pet someday. Enjoy...boys! That was one awesome Easter Bunny!