Sunday, May 25, 2008

San Diego

I'm going to try this blogging thing out. More than anything just a new way to record the funny things my kids do everyday. Enjoy!





We went to San Diego last week. We just bought a new fifth wheel and wanted to give it a try camping. We stayed at Campland on Bay, which overlooks Mission Bay. ITs such a cool place to camp and we had so much fun. We stayed for a week, but could have stayed longer. The entire time we were there, Jared and I kept discussing what a cool place San Diego would be to live. Only if we could live right on the beach though. I kept trying to convince him to go to the nearest fire station and see if they would hire him. No luck!! On our drive home, Matt and Zach both told me how sad there were to leave.




The boys trying to get wet.... In fact, they got soaked!

We went to La Jolla Cove to see the Seals. It was a beautiful day, and the boys had a blast watching the seals and trying to get wet on the bridge.












1 comment:

David Fife said...

I knew all your family was cute, but seriously... What a handsome family you have. I think that was the first picture I have seen with your whole family!! It was great to see you this weekend!

Cassie