Sunday, May 25, 2008

The things they say!



So I have to write about two funny things my boys said: They look like angels, but looks are decieving!

Zachary: While we were camping last week, he took a shower, and while getting dressed, he said to me, "Mom, why do I have balls on my pee-pee?" Really, how do you answer that? I came up with the best answer I could at that moment, and told them they were for holding pee????

Matthew: A few weeks ago, Jared took the boys to Hallmark to buy a card for Mother's Day. While checking out, the Hallmark employee, was admiring Aiden. (Since he is so cute) She told Matt that since he was so adorable she wanted to just take him home. He looked up at her with a dead serious face, and said "You can not take him home because your boobs do not have breast milk." Out of the mouth of kids!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Kids say the funniest things! I can only wait until Mikey or Josh say things like that.

My blog, by the way, is www.Michael.CoxFam.org and Amanda's is www.Amanda.CoxFam.org. We both post about our boys and what not, but I also post a lot of politics on mine. Just fair warning! :)

Amanda XOX said...

Oh man! I really am not looking forward to when people can understand what Mikey is saying. Maybe he'll just say embarrassing things about his dad, but what are the chances?!?