Monday, June 2, 2008

Pre-K Graduation

Matthew and his best friend Garrett.
Aiden taking in all the excitement....

Okay, so who would of thought that "graduating" from PRE-K gets you a ceramony? Well, if you go to Lamb Of God pre-school, you get a graduation ceremony. Matthew was so excited to wear a cap and gown and sing for his family that came to the graduation. I video taped the program, and about every 5 seconds, he would look over at me and get distracted from singing. . maybe I can send it to America's Funniest Home videos and win some money.


Isn't he the cutest? I know I am his mom!! I think all my kids are cute.



3 comments:

Danny and Michelle Zamora Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny and Michelle Zamora Family said...

Hi Jen,
Yes, I wish we could have had more time to talk and catch up. Let's try to get together sometime soon. I am usually around. We could even get together w/out kids if you want or w/kids and let them play.
Your blog is cute. Wow whatlady killers those boys will be with those eyes.Your two oldest are really close in age!That must have been challenging at times. My 2 are 20 months apart and I thought that was close.
my email is michellebelle@embarqmail.com or call me and we will hook up soon.
Michelle
sorry it didn't post right the first time so I had to delete it.

Melissa said...

Before you know it they'll be gratuating from high school. I hate and love how fast time goes by once you have kids. I can't believe my Sophia will be starting kindergarten in August. You, and your mom and dad look great. Your boys really are adorable.