Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wood Family Reunion July 08

Holding Aiden
The "Wood" BOY cousins. We have one LONE girl cousin Tobi, born in March to Dana.
Wood Family
Aunt Kristy "Fifi" with Aiden
The Wood Family gathered in Hatch, Utah for our annual family reunion. We had all of Jared's sisters and their families, plus his mom with us. Since it was such a big crowd, we towed our fifth wheel to Hatch, and camped on the side of the house. It was a fun trip, except for the run-in Jared had with an antelope. I wanted to leave the trailer parked on the side of the house until Jared felt better to drive it home, but Jared insisted on driving it home.

3 comments:

Danny and Michelle Zamora Family said...

WOW, I can't believe all those boys..It looks like you all had fun. Jen you look so good.. the same as you did in high school. No one would ever believe you have 3 boys.

David Fife said...

That picture of the whole family is entertaining. At first glance it looks like a nice photo, then I blew it up and looked at everybody individually, and had to laugh. Especially Jay poking Ty. I will need you to e-mail those!

I will look at that blog later, but it is well past my bedtime :)

Cassie

Melissa said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I can't remember the last time we went camping. Josh takes Sophia from time to time.