Sunday, July 13, 2008

My daily inspiration

I know this is my third posting for today, but I just wanted to share a link to a blog that I have been following for the last month.... adailyscoop.blogspot.com
Blog is about mother of 4 who writes daily about a tragedy that happened June 14th. Her youngest daughter, accidentally drowned in their jacuzzi. These are her thoughts, feelings and words... so powerful and so inspiring. Get your daily scoop
here. She will inspire you. This blog has made me want to be a better mother, wife, sister and friend to all.

4 comments:

Alison said...

What a heartbreaking story-makes you so grateful for your own bag of tricks, even if you think they're hard.
You ARE a great friend though-tough to improve upon what you already are!
Love the new look of your blog by the way

David Fife said...

Totally not related to that website.... but...

Laugh of the day goes to.... Jared Wood

tell Jared he could use a little toning though.... if you know what I mean :)

Cassie

Amanda XOX said...

Wow I was bawling my eyes out and really confusing Mike when he looked over at me. I told him I found a sad, but happy blog. What an amazing life she has to lead, but yet inspire us as well!

Brock & Sara Bingham said...

Hey Jen! I found your blog through Kristi's site. My your boys are growing so fast! We just started a blog ourselves at www.brocksarabingham.blogspot.com