Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My future Pro-baseball player

Jared was the pitcher for most of the games....Aiden watching the game.

Zach wanted to play T ball but was not old enough to join the league this year. He would go to all the games with us, and watch his brother play. He can't wait to play next year.

Matt in his Cubs uniform

Matt and his best friend Garrett, who lives across the street, were both on the CUBS team this year. The league ended in May, but I just got the pictures finally. Thought they were super cute and wanted to share..




5 comments:

Alison said...

These pictures are so cute! He's a cute baseball player that's for sure!

Maria said...

You've got 4 cute baseball players! (Future and present!)

Melissa said...

I can't wait for my son Jack to be old enough to start sports. I love the best friends picture.

David Fife said...

too cute :) It is so awesome to see Jared be such a good Daddy, I love it :) If you get this tonight or tomorrow (Friday), can you e-mail me the Hatch family photos. I am going to a crop Friday night and want to do that weekend. I might try to call you as well.

Laundry said...

Looks like Jared is doing better! AWESOME!!! and you're boys could totally go pro. they're too cute not too..