Monday, September 8, 2008

This is what I found......

So I taught Matt a few days ago how to use the camera because he wanted to take some pictures of Aiden. Well, today I wanted to take a picture of Aiden eating, and turned the camera on, took some pictures and started going through old pictures. I came across these wonderful pictures of my son's bums. I called Matt into the room and he told me that he and Zachary had been taking pictures of each other. NICE!



Notice the gray tooth... Matt hit the tooth on my brother Jared's head a few weeks ago. We just noticed it started to change colors... has trauma to it. So tomorrow Matthew gets to have the tooth pulled out.




Oh My dear BOYS!!

12 comments:

Sylvia said...

Those are the funniest pictures. Kids are so funny!! What a surprise that must have been when you started reviewing them. Thanks for the laugh!

Kristi H. said...

Ok that is great!

Everitt's said...

That is so funny! I laughed so hard! Dave says it's a good thing that is all they took a picture of. LOLOL!

Nadine said...

What a HOOT!That will be fun to pull out of the hat when they bring someone special over to meet the parents!

Danny and Michelle Zamora Family said...

I bet you were totally cracking up at those picts when you found them. That is sooo funny. You should be proud that he managed to get everything in the shot and did well with the operation of the camera. =) Maybe he will be a future photographer!

we have had our share of dental stuff with the kids. And it is never fun. Good luck!

Alison said...

This is so FUNNY! Aren't you glad they had this photo session when friends WEREN'T over? That would be fun explaining it to some kid's mom...

Maria said...

Kim was sitting by me when I went to your blog. She said, "Augh, close your eyes - I see buts!"

Unknown said...

What boys!! They are a crack up sometimes. Aiden's portion was adorable, including the ugly face.

David Fife said...

Didn't blogger make your check a disclaimer that you would only post family appropriate pictures on there.... I am offended :) Kidding, I laughed SO hard, and realized your boys are DEFINITELY their Father's sons :) That is TOO funny.

Cassie

Melissa said...

That is hilarious! I would love to meet your boys. I bet they are a lot of fun.

Laundry said...

Well AUnt Gale has always said that you should have at least one picture of your kids bottoms. They were just listening to her. haha.

Jenni said...

This is hilarious! You would never find these kinds of mystery pictures from my girls--more likely pictures of lined up pollies or dolls. Once Hannah took like 25 pictures of the TV screen while watching a movie. This is way more funny.