Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Late Halloween

Its been a crazy few weeks at our house... I've been working a lot, and we went out of town last weekend camping in Zion. I will post those pictures later. I wanted to post a few Halloween time pictures. Better late than never!


Aiden as a scary dinosaur..
Halloween night, our friends that we went trick-or-treating with.

Matt and his new girlfriend Camryn. She lives in our neighborhood and is in his kindergarten class.

Some of our friends that came to our house for our kiddy Halloween party! We sure had fun, thanks to everyone that came over.

Matt and Zach dressed up for Matt's school harvest festival!

Zach touching a scary pirate something...




Matt riding a pony at the Pumpkin patch.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You have such an awesome back yard. I wish I had a yard like that for my kids to play in. I love all the costumes.