Saturday, October 11, 2008

To be so CAREFREE


As you may have gathered from my prior posts, I have my hands full with three boys! Wonderful boys they are, but still there are three. They keep me BUSY, but also keep me laughing at the constantly funny things they do. Last week Matt and Zach were out in the back yard playing. It was a warm day so they decided to turn on the hose and spray each other down. Just a quick spray turned into them both being soaking wet. I had to go out and turn the hose off and told them to take their wet clothes off. As they were taking their clothes off I went to get them a towel. When I got back I found them swinging naked on the swingset. Of course I couldn't resist grabbing the camera and taking a few discreet shots of them. Oh to be young and carefree!

10 comments:

Kristi H. said...

Between this one and the "look what i found" post.... Oh you'll have so many embarrassing photos of your boys when they start DATING in about 10 years lol

Nadine said...

Now that is a hoot! I love that bare bum hanging off the seat. Great photo op. Aren't kids fun!

Laundry said...

haha. At least it is still warm enough to go outside in shorts and a t shirt. It's freezing out here! But on the plus side, the mountains look pretty neat all covered in snow.

You are more than welcome to come out here and check it out yourself too.. Just make sure you bring warm clothing and a warm coat!!!

Your boys are hillarious! they crack me up! I just hope that when they are 16 they realize that you've got way too much black mail on them to even concider dating. haha

Danny and Michelle Zamora Family said...

That is so funny. That swing probably felt good on thier cold butts.

Sara Bingham said...

I just love how "close" these two are.

Sylvia said...

Your boys are cracking me up. That is so funny to find them swinging naked. You are great to remember to grab the camera and capture the moment.

Alison said...

Love it...

Jenni said...

I love reading your boys' antics. Girls do fun things, but they are so different from boys! I do have a four year old who was snake hunting yesterday with her neighbor friend, though. And they caught two and put them in a bucket!

Rob was thoroughly amused at their "boy behavior".

Fife Fam said...

that is totally funny. You definitely have boys!

Jenny said...

Hi Jen! I got your blog address from Maria's blog. I love that picture, so sweet. I have a blog now for our family. I sent an invite to an email address mike had for you. Hope to see you on there. I have loved reading about your cute family. Jenny