Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day- Pine Valley

Over the Labor day holiday weekend, our family, my parents, all three brothers, and a cousin went camping at Pine Valley. It was a really nice get away. We used to camp at Pine Valley when I was a little girl, and haven't been back since. It was fun to re-explore from my childhood. Plus, it's so close to Vegas, only takes about 2 1/2 hours to get there. The youngest kids; Matt, Zach and Jenna, played on this rock all weekend. They called it Coyote Rock and would sit and all howl all day.
We took some of the boys cousins and went "Geo-caching". Geo-caching is where you use a GPS to find a "hidden" treasure. They are located all over the world. www.geocaching.com. We found two caches around the campsite.
My little MONKEY Man

Zach showing off his Acorn collection

Jared and Zach picking "acorns"

All the cousins and my little brother Jared, and his friend Hillary.

No comments: