Thursday, September 10, 2009

Update- First day of school




I have been terrible keeping up on the blog this summer. My new goal is to blog once a week. I don't know if anyone follows the blog anymore but figure its a good way for me to keep a "journal" of what is going in our lives.
Matt and Zach both started school a few weeks ago. I just downloaded the pictures from my camera today. ( I notice I blog more when I have recent photos). Matt started first grade and has Mrs. Lopez for his teacher. He has had a rough first two weeks of school, he gets sad during the day or in the morning and crys. He says it's because he misses his family. I have sent three pictures of the family to school with him to keep in his desk. When he is feeling sad, he can get them out and look at them. Zachary started kindergarten and is LOVING it. He has Mrs. Combado and goes to ALL day kindergarten. His best friend, Dominic, is in the class with him. I am sure they are wild together, but thankfully, he has brought home a "good behavior" card everyday. I am sure they will have their mischievous moments when it's not so new.
Aiden is keeping busy as the family "tornado." He loves to make messes, more messes, and lots of messes. I clean up after him ALL day long. He loves to brush his teeth and is known to walk around the house with a toothbrush and toothpaste. His favorite thing is being a "baseball" player. He finds the glove, Matt's shoes, Matt's hat, and balls and walks around the house looking for someone to throw the ball to him. He is definitely Jared's boy. He looks like Jared and is built just like him. He will be our linebacker for sure!

No comments: